Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review: Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Long Lengths

Clear Long Lengths Shampoo!




What Clear Says: 

Clear scalp and hair beauty therapy strong lengths nourishing shampoo  for weak hair prone to breakage is clinically proven to help restore scalp's natural moisture balance when used with the conditioner. The shampoo with strengthing serum, provides stronger hair in only seven days.

How To Use: 

Apply to wet hair, gently massage into scalp, lather and rinse. 

Review:

Every time I run out of shampoo I buy a different kind I always buy an inexpensive brand at wal-mart or target. The reason I do this is because if I use the same kind of shampoo for more than a bottle my hair gets use to it and it's less effective in cleaning my hair. As I was walking through wal-mart a few weeks ago I saw this shampoo on the shampoo isle. There was a sign above it that said something along the lines of "NEW TO THIS STORE" so of course knowing me I had to check it out. My hair is long so I decided the strong lengths was the right choice for me. Not only does this shampoo smell great it has done wonders to my hair! I love it so much it makes my hair feel strong and less likely to break off. Plus I've found that it paired with Aussie 3 minute miracle (which I did a review on that you can look at HERE) it works super well! My hair also seems to stay cleaner longer. I also noticed that the shampoo makes my hair look sleeker and like it has less breakage. I have been using for over seven days and it can honestly say that it has made my hair seem stronger. Also my hair isn't oily looking which is a big problem for me, I've used a few shampoos that make my hair so soft that it looks oily and dirty in within hours. With this shampoo it hasn't which is great! All in it a great product and I would recominde it to anyone who has long hair!

Where Can I Get This:


Thanks for reading!! Please comment if you have any questions and follow! :)

Love Amelia 



No comments:

Post a Comment