Sunday, August 12, 2012

Entertainment Monday #10/ I'M BACK!!!

All the people who knock me down only inspire me to do better! -Selena Gomez

Hello Loves! 

I know its been FOREVER and for that I'm deeply sorry! But I'm ready to get back to blogging!! This week for Entertainment Monday I chose Selena Gomez because lets just face it, we all wish we looked like her! (or at least I do!) Gomez has been dating Justin Bieber for sometime now and I think it is so adorable! Selena not only starred in Barney as a child but has been in multiple T.V. Shows and movies, she also has an up and coming music career. She is an amazing role model and I hope she keeps doing what shes doing!  :) 

Her Look


Lets Get Her Look!

Thank for reading I know it's been a long time but I am ready to be back! 

Love Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment