- Blow Drier
- Round Brush
- Flat Iron
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Large Clip
- Clear: Strong Lengths Shampoo
- Three Minute Miracle
- It's a 10
- Matrix Design Pulse: Thermo Glide
- Aquage: Finishing Spary
- Wash hair with Strong Lengths Shampoo, rinse it out!! ;)
- Condition with Three Minute Miracle (rinse)
- When you get out of the shower towel dry you hair some, then apply It's A 10 and use your wide tooth comb to comb through your hair.
- Apply Matrix Thermo Glide to your ends (ONLY YOUR ENDS)
- Flip your head over and start drying your hair when your hair is 70-80% dry pull up over half of it and use your Round Brush to blow it out. *finish each section like this (if your hair has layers section off at them if not you can section it however you like!)
- When hair is completely dry spray on Aquage: Finishing Spray all over your hair.
- Warm up your flat iron and just flat iron the ends of your hair to "smooth it out" and make it look less frizzy.
- Spray hair spray on your brush and then comb it through your freshly straightened hair a few times.
- YOU'RE DONE!! :)
Thanks For Reading!