Thursday, July 5, 2012

Too Face Haul!

As you may know from twitter I went last week and had a "Too Face" makeover at Ulta. I have used the Too Face primer and a few other products before but never their foundation, blush, or powder etc. I was wanting something that was light and not heavy for summer/school. So I'm going to give you a quick look at some of the products that I bought!

These are the products I purchased at Ulta. 
  • Tinted Beauty Balm
  • Primed & Porless
  • Absolutely Invisible 
  • Full Bloom
  • Romantic Eye Pallet
 This is the "Beauty Balm" Packaging

 Beauty Balm (Tinted Moisturizer)

Too Face's Description

  • Light-Diffusing pigments tint and add radiance.
  • Anti-Aging, Multi-Mineral Complex Primes and Prevents Damage.
  • Moisturizes With Oil-Free Hydration.
  • Hypo-Allergenic and Soothing for all skin types.
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 20

My Description

  • I think that this product has an amazing line up of benefits. It is smoothing and has a nice light tint, I can not wait to use it for everyday use! (btw I was the shade "cream glow")
 This is the Packaging for "Primed and Poreless"


Primed and Poreless (primer)

Too Face's Description 

  • This one-of-a-kind, matte makeup primer is scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers and foundation powders or alone to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup.

My Description 

  • It made my skin look flawless with smaller pores, lines and freckles. It also helped my tinted moisturizer look like a foundation while making my makeup look less "cakey" 
Packaging of "Absolutely Invisible"

 The outside of the powder

 Absolutely Invisible 

Too Face's Description

  • A sheer, breathable translucent powder that controls shine and provides a flawless finish without build-up. It is perfect for sensitive complexions.

My Description 

  • This is exactly what I needed! It is a product that will set my tinted moisturizer and make my skin look like a matte finish.

    Packaging on "Full Bloom, Ultra Flush Powder Blush"

     The Shade "Sweet Pink"

     Full Bloom Ultra Flush Powder Blush

    Too Face's Description 

    • Brightens your complexion with a burst of super-blendable sheer and luminous color. 

    My Description

    • This blush was a great color on my skin which is kind of light.

       Packaging of "Romantic Eye Pallet"
      Outside Again.

        The Colors 

      Romantic Eye Pallet

      What Colors It Includes 

      • Soulmates
      • Kiss the Bride
      • Bouquet Toss
        • Smaller Pots
        • I do
        • Un-Viel
        • Cut the Cake
        • First Dance
        • Honeymoon
        • Ever After

    Thank you all so much for reading you can purchase all of these prouducts at your local Ulta or Sephora store! Love you all remember to follow my blog and twitter also e-mail or comment if you have any questions! -Amelia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment