Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Favorite Summer..

Music!!

During the summer or anytime really I have to have music!! I can NOT live without it. Today I thought I would make a list of my favorite songs this summer!!

The Songs

  • Free Fallin' -Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  • Edge of Glory -Lady Gaga
  • Let's Hear it for the boy -Deniece Willams
  • Pretty Girl Rock -Keri Hilson
  • Super Bass -Nicki Minaj
  • Tougue Tied -Grouplove
  • Wonderwall -Oasis
  • Young Blood -The Naked and Famous
  • Your love is a song -Switchfoot
  • Follow Me -Uncle Kracker
  • Beverly Hills -Weezer
  • Jackson -Jonny Cash and June Carter
  • Save Me, San Francisco -Train
  • Springsteen -Eric Church
  • Beekeepers Daughter -The All-American Rejects
  • Boyfriend -Justin Bieber
  • Harder to Breath -Maroon 5
  •   Summertime -My Chemical Romance
  • Call Me Maybe -Carly Rae Jepsen
  • The Underdog -Spoon
  • Summer Love -Justin Timberlake
  • We've Got Tonight -Phillip Phillips
  • Greenback Boogie -Ima Robot
  • Paradise By The Dashboard Light -Meat Loaf
  • Work Out -J Cole
  • Sugar We're Goin Down -Fall Out Boy
Yes I know that is a ton of songs!! But like I said I listen to music a lot! Please comment and tell me some of your favorite summer songs or just favorite songs of all time! Follow me on twitter for updates! E-mail me if you have any questions! 

Love Amelia :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love music too :) Some good choices

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete