Saturday, July 21, 2012

Entertainment Monday #8

Anne Hathaway! 

As you may know Anne Hathaway has been in the public eye lately from starring in the new batman movie to her shocking new haircut, you just don't know what she might do next. Hathaway is very easy to relate to because she has a normal persona that makes her more likable, but that is my opinion! She has starred in movies like The Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada, and Get Smart which she did a wonderful job in all! I absolutely love the movie The Devil Wears Prada it is so very funny! Ok lets get to one of my favorite outfits she has worn for summer! :) 

 The Look 


 Hathaway looked oh so cute in a striped sweater jean shorts and studded slippers! 



Her Look For Less

My Version Of Her Look


Hope you liked the look! Thanks so much for reading please comment if you would like me to recreate a certain stars outfit! Thanks so much! 

Love Amelia 


No comments:

Post a Comment