Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nifty Thursday #2

My current obsession is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils! I love them they are my all time favorite eye liner. I have tried so many, but I like this one the best because it goes on super smooth and makes a subtle line. They complete my eye makeup by showcasing my eyes. I usually wear the black but when I'm wanting to change it up a little I will use purple. To apply I pull my lid out and smooth it over in a straight line.
 Here is my eye liner on my eye today!
These are the eye liners I have the colors "Zero" and "Ransom" 
These eye liners can be found at Sephora, Ulta, and Urbandecay.com I will link all the sites below.

Thank you all so much for reading! I would love for you all to comment, follow me on twitter @stylininthe618, or e-mail me stylininthe618@gmail.com -Amelia

LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment