Monday, June 25, 2012

Entertainment Monday #4

Reese Witherspoon! 

Reese Witherspoon is an iconic woman, she has stared in movies like Legally Blonde, Walk the Line, and my personal favorite Sweet Home Alabama. Her since of style is timeless and classic. I love all the dresses she wears to "black tie" events, her street style is just as well picked. So lets get to it! :)


I just love this outfit, it is very "in style and looks great! From the bottom up! 


 Here is my version of Reese's outfit! I really love it! So very perfect for any summer outing! 

Thank you all so much for reading! I hopefully helped you create a fun summer look! Please remember if you have any questions e-mail me, follow my blog, comment, or follow me on twitter! Love you all lots! <3 -Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment